Friday, May 14, 2010

My new favourite Trench


Yes it was cold enough this morning to wear a trench - woohoo! You cannot BELIEVE how excited I was to don my gorgeous new Bless'ed are the Meek Black Studded Trench. Yum o Yum!

Slipping into those gorgeous sleeves was like slipping into the arms of a long lost lover! Ahhhh, then belting it up was a delicious embrace and voila! I am looking fabulous and urban-chic and utterly timeless in this perennial classic.

I did add some other clothes of course, namely Nookie Zeppelin Leggings (leggings are my ultimate winter staple) as well as my favourite deep purple Shona Joy Sargent Pepper Slouchy Tee (clearly comfort is key here, I am pregnant after all!). LOVE the shoulder detail on this top and it's long enough to wear with leggings (read as - covers your bum).


And, super exciting of all, I added boots - yes boots, it was cold enough for boots! Honestly, I was grinning like a crazy person to myself this morning as I got dressed... being able to wear some cool winter fashion seriously just made my day. Hey, I'm easy to please :o)

Hmmm, I wonder if it will be cold tomorrow? A whole weekend wardrobe to plan for - I better get to it!

What are you wearing today?

Ciao for now,
Miss Ciao Meow >^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment