Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What am I aching to wear?

I am blessed to live in gorgeous Queensland, beautiful sunny Queensland, by the beach. Yes, I am HUGELY grateful for this fact. However... let me just point out, that it doesn't get overly cold here. Therefore the changing of the seasons is not overly noticeable. I mean, we're over half way through Autumn and I've barely gotten out of cami's, shorts and singlet dresses!

This makes it incredibly hard for a girl who runs an online boutique who is literally SURROUNDED by all the stunning, luscious, snuggly new season winter warmies that I am just ACHING to wear!  But it's too damned hot! And boots, did I mention boots? I want to wear BOOTS!!!

So, seeing as I can't physically wear them right now (without sitting in arctic style air-con, not really the environments best friend), I've decided to post up what I'd like to be wearing. Kind of like therapy for me, hopefully a little entertaining, maybe even a little wardrobe inspiring for you... I'll leave it up to you to decide.

What I'm aching to wear today...



Yes my friends, this is what I'd be wearing today if the darned weather would just play along! This gorrrgeous jacket from Fleur Wood is made from wool, so its super warm and just tailored to perfection. The Sumakhi dress is a nice thick jersey (great to hold you in) and I have to say, am obsessed with stripes! I would then add some black opaques with my favourite gun-metal grey suede boots, purchased from my gorgeous friend Julie of Jules & Roc (great online store ladies!). And some gorgeous dangly earrings - I'll keep you posted, but have some gorgeous new jewels arriving from Melbourne label Oh Deer. Seriously cool and quirky - stay tuned.

Ahhh yes, it feels good to dream about it. Honestly, it does. Kind of like living vicariously through my blog. If I can't experience it physically right now, at least I can experience it cyberly (ok not sure if that's a real word, but it fits). So what are you wearing today? Or what would you be wearing if the weather was right?

Share with us, we'd love to know!

Happy shopping & ciao for now,
Miss Ciao Meow >^..^<

No comments:

Post a Comment