Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Perfect Summer Tote

Is there ever really a perfect bag?

Hmmm, it's a ponderous question, one I have given much thought to. I'm thinking, no, seeing as changing bags according to outfits is like style is to the French (that would be second nature!). And really, so it should be, for variety is the paprika of life. Or something like that...

Which is why I love updating my handbag collection each season, and this Spring is no exception. So what am I choosing for my fashion foray into warmer weather?

Well, I'm loving a bit of print, a bit of bohemian luxe, some embellishment and somethin' a little different. Cue my picks (above).

New to Ciao Meow this season are Kim Regan Handbags, handcrafted and designed by the lovely Kim herself, who happens to be a very cool Interior Designer and all round super stylish lady we like to love! One of the many things I love about Kim's designs is the cool graphic print on each bag - you won't believe me, but each bag hosts a completely unique, one-off canvas print, hand-embellished with beads. That's right ladies, one-off, never to be seen again, print. Meaning - no one will ever have the same bag as you! Yeah, you read right, no one!

Which is why I love these bags. Being a perveyer of all things precious (in a totally non Gollum-like way, I promise!), I naturally had to have one (ok six) of these bags the minute I saw them. But I also very kindly shared them with my Ciao Meow friends (that would be you!), which I thought was very kind of me! But seriously, if you want a great style refresher for Spring and you're sick of having the same bag/clothes/accessories as the general pop, then log on now and grab yourself one of these exclusive designs. Be quick, there's only 5 left!

Ciao for now,
Ciao Meow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment