Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ciao Meow's New Blog

Welcome to the first Ciao Meow post!

It's exciting times at Ciao Meow - we've just relocated to the Sunshine Coast (Miss Ciao Meow needed a sea change!), we've got a newly refreshed homepage on the way (with some fab extra functions, including Gift Vouchers - ladies, Christmas is coming, it's time to drop hints!) and it's Spring (well, almost!). And with Spring comes warmer weather and gorgeous new arrivals in the world of ladies fashion! Ahhh, I love the start of a new season... and Spring just happens to be my favourite.

It's easy to see why, with the gorgeous bursts of colour arriving, fresh florals, bohemian luxe accessories, long flowing maxi dresses, silky loose Kaftans (I think this is my new favourite 'trend to try'! See pic) and fun flirty party frocks arriving from my favourite designers.

Be sure to check them out and stay tuned for more fashion updates. And I'd love to hear your thoughts on Spring Fashion - what are you coveting this Spring, favourite new trends, labels you love - be sure to leave your comments!

Ciao for now xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to follow my favorite online boutique!
    xx Denise

    ReplyDelete