Friday, July 16, 2010

My favourite new skirt


Why do I love this skirt so much? Just a few quick reasons that I'll share with you...

  1. It's super easy and comfortable to wear - casually, dressed up, hanging round the house (hey I work from home, comfort is key!)
  2. The graphic grunge print is seriously cool and right on trend without being over the top
  3. It's trans-seasonal, which is the great thing about skirts. Simply add leggings and a jacket for cooler months, then bare your pins for summer (or add footless tights).
  4. I love skirts combined with leggings and boots - it's super chic and I swear, will never go out of style. Try our Web of Deception Leggings and Pulp Ficiton Jacket.
  5. It means I can wear it with my favourite Nookie Stevie Tee - a super soft black jersey Tee which has become a weekly staple for me!
  6. It's made by a super cool Aussie designer that we love - Sumakhi! 

Happy shopping and Ciao for now!
xoxo
Love Miss Ciao Meow >^..^<


No comments:

Post a Comment