Monday, November 2, 2009

Bracewell Basics are my chill out staple

The November drop of Bracewell arrived on Friday with just a few little pieces from their Basic's range. As is customary, I like to try everything on first, to get a feel for the fabrics, cut, sizing and so on so I can write up a good description for Ciao Meow. So when I tried on the Sunday Pant, I thought I'd died and gone to pants heaven! Seriously, they have to be one of the comfiest, softest, most luscious chill out pants I have ever embraced! Other than Jeans, I am not really a pants girl, so this is huge for me.

So perhaps a pair snuck into my private collection (hey, a girl's got a right to new pants!) and before I knew it, I had worn them all weekend. Yes, that's right, ALL WEEKEND! To the markets on Saturday for fresh fruit & veg, to the local boutiques for a little bit of shopping, to coffee and to browse even more markets and boutiques on Sunday and then to chill out at home in on Sunday arvo with some organic corn chips and a very big glass of wine. They were just so comfy, I could not find anything else in my wardrobe to beat them in the comfort stakes! They are officially, my favourite new pants...

So what did I wear them with? A Bracewell Basic's singlet of course! I simply added the Prairie Vest when I went out, which is another one of my absolute fave's of the Season! It just adds a little somethin' special to a casual outfit...


Prairie Vest

I hope you love Bracewell Basics as much as I do... they are simply the perfect wardrobe staples to build a fabulous collection upon.


Happy shopping and Ciao for now!
Miss Ciao Meow xxx

2 comments:

  1. I know, I know! I have a pair (LIVE IN THEM!) and Sandra is ordering a pair too... seriously cool :)

    ReplyDelete